An Update on the New House
For those of you wondering how things have been progressing with the Crest Nicholson house my wife and I bought a few months ago, well here’s a quick update;
- We’ve just been asked for a 6 month snagging list, we’ve identified over 40 problems and we’re still going.
- The roof still needs repainting after the paintwork started flaking off before we moved in (the painting contractor did do a patching up job, but the paint started flaking again).
- A technician is due today to look at a loud dripping noise which comes from the roof above the bedroom every time it rains.
- A technician has been booked to fix the front door lock because it jams.
- and over the weekend we found that two of the most inaccessible windows in the house are leaking……
And thats after Crest have already fixed numerous other problems.